Last year at this time, CLIC began a year-long activity for professional development focusing on the book by Char Booth, Reflective Teaching/Effective Learning. The steering committee is wrapping up their work by completing a report on the activities held during the year. Instead of issuing yet one more survey, we are asking everyone who participated in some way:
- read the book
- attended a discussion session
- discussed the book at your own institution
- attended the Char Booth talk
- completed a survey
- attended the follow up session in the spring
- completed any of the exercises
- submitted comments to the blog
Please let us know if this was a worthwhile activity, or whether CLIC should continue to explore these types of opportunities, or if this was a complete waste of your time. We’d like to hear from anyone and everyone who has a comment about the activities. Feel free to share the “good, the bad, and the ugly.” Please submit your comments no later than Friday, June 29.
Thank you very much for your feedback.